Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand Review
Whether you’re a professional carpenter, or someone who likes to take on around-the-house woodworking projects, having the right tools is essential. This is especially true when it comes to bigger projects and jobs that require the use of a table saw. The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand is one of the nicest, portable table saws that we’ve seen in quite some time. And since it comes with a gravity rise stand, this is one table saw that can easily be used virtually anywhere.
The Gravity Rise Stand
The problem with a lot of portable table saws is the fact that you need a bench to get them set up on the job site. Often times this means that lumber has to be cut at one spot, and then lugged around to where it’s going to be used. With the Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand, though, you can have powerful, accurate cutting wherever the materials are. This table saw doesn’t require you to find a bench to get up and running quickly. And the gravity rise allows you to set up the saw to your own, personal specs for a stable cutting surface anywhere on the job site.
Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw Features & Specifications:
- Comes with a squarelock rip fence that allows for true cuts every time
- Comes with an enhanced gravity rise stand, so it’s set up and ready in just a few minutes.
- Built-in carrying handles make it easy to carry the Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw around.
- The bevel has only a single point of movement, so every piece is cut accurately.
- This table saw is built with the durability and toughness that Bosch is famous for.
- It’s extremely portable, with the built-in wheels and easy to use handle.
- Cuts accurately; thanks to the rip fence which ensures that every cut is true and on point.
- With 15 amps of raw cutting power, this table saw can easily tear through even the toughest materials with ease.
- The blade that comes with the saw isn’t the best. Of course, it’s easy enough to buy extra blades, and many saws end up shipping with inferior blades.
- Dust clean up isn’t as powerful as it should be. When this saw is in use, it tends to kick up quite a bit of saw dust.
We couldn’t bring this Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand review to an end, without talking about the online review scores given by actual customers. With over 100 reviews posted, the Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand has earned a 4.3 out of 5 star rating. Considering how many people have posted reviews about this saw, that is a pretty respectable score.
If you need powerful, accurate cutting on the go, we’re sure you’ll make quick work of any project when you use the Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand.